Why Choose the Avantree Aria Me?
Studies have shown that even as early as the age of 30, our ears can become less sensitive to mid and high frequencies. In fact, according to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), approximately 15% of American adults aged 18 and over report some trouble hearing1. This can make our music sound muffled and can also make it difficult picking out speech when watching TV/movies.
The Avantree Aria Me re-calibrates and adjusts the audio to match your unique personal hearing profile, giving you a restored and optimized listening experience. You can re-experience the detail in your music and enjoy your TV programs once again!
1 - Blackwell DL, Lucas JW, Clarke TC. Summary health statistics for U.S. adults: National Health Interview Survey, 2012 (PDF). National Center for Health Statistics. Vital Health Stat 10(260). 2014.
- Ideal for ages of 45+ according to analysis of our customer database.
- Ideal for customers experiencing mild to moderate loss to enhance and correct audio.
- Hearing test is suitable for all ages, takes only a few minutes and can be done on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.
- Once the Hearing Profile is uploaded and activated, all the audio received via Bluetooth will be processed using your personal hearing profile. So, it will continue to be optimized even if you connect your headphones to another device or a Bluetooth enabled PC.
- Supports aptX-HD and gives you a ‘better-than-CD’ listening experience (24 bit).
- The Noise Cancelling function works best at reducing consistent Low Frequency ambient noise, e.g. engine sounds, motor noise. Ideal for airplane / travel / yard work.
- Please use with an aptX-LL certified Bluetooth transmitter to experience ultra-low, undetectable 40ms audio latency. Most other non-aptX-LL headphones will typically have a 220ms delay.
- Dedicated call button; 1-click wake up for smart phone assistant (e.g.: Google Assistant or Siri); mute switch on the boom mic for fast mute access during calls.
- Detachable boom microphone – perfect for crystal-clear wireless phone calls.
- Two charging options: Place headphones on charging dock or plug them into a USB wall charger (DC 5V/0.5-2A) using the included USB charging cable.
- Ultra-comfortable fit with a very light weight of 230g / 8oz
Disclaimer: Hearing test results generated from the app are used to modify the sound output of the Avantree Aria Me only and are not intended for use in medical applications.
Doesn't work / not recommended:
- For the customers with severe hearing disability (very little or no functional hearing), Aria Me headphones cannot replace medical hearing aids or treatments.
- Note: customize audio function, built-in microphone, detachable boom microphone and the control buttons do not work in wired mode.
- The hearing test results via Avantree audio app may slightly-differ depending on the make/ model/ systems of the device used and the test environment. (Note: Please register a new user account to perform the hearing test on the Avantree Audio APP. Existing Avantree website accounts are used for product support and cannot be used for the APP.）
- Bluetooth operation range may be affected by physical obstacles (concrete walls, doors, etc. and other environmental factors) and audio codec.
- ANC is not as effective for sudden, irregular noises, car horns, shouting, screaming, etc.; ANC may not work in very quiet environments, or some noise may be heard.
- If used with devices that does not support aptX-Low Latency, there will be a ~200ms audio delay - not ideal for watching TV / movies.
- To avoid damaging the headphones, please DO NOT charge the headphones using both the desktop charging stand and the USB charing cable at the same time.
- The aptX-HD and aptX-LL can only be used one at a time, not simultaneously.
- Attention - Designed & built for a balanced sound with an emphasis on clarity. NOT recommended for heavy bass enthusiasts.